A A U K Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) was developed out of a desire to help those less fortunate than ourselves. Since its inception, we have worked hard to provide support where it’s most needed.
Our vision is to provide a learning environment that is stimulating and challenging for children who do not have the basic means to access education.
AAUK Support able and disabled children and young people, by working with educational establishments, orphanage, children facilities in medical establishments and other charitable institutions, through the provision of grants, rebuilding of dilapidated classrooms, provision of clean water and sanitation within educational structures.
AAUK vision is to raise the standard of education through training and support of teachers by providing:
- Teachers Training in English, Maths and science.
- Online training courses for teachers
- Classroom management skills
- Lesson implementation skill
- Ability to establish rapport with students
- Computer training
AAUK projects as highlighted in our website include:
- Provide Educational Resources and Healthcare facilities (clean water, electricity, furniture and sanitation for education facilities in local communities).
- Rebuild and refurnish dilapidated local schools and furnished with basic furniture, books, educational materials and teaching equipment
- Provide Specialist care for children with disabilities.(disable toilets)
- Holiday schools and recreation service and grants during school vacations. and sports facilities.
Our team relies exclusively on volunteer help. And remember, a little often goes a long way.
We’re always happy to welcome new volunteers who would like to dedicate some of their time to charity. If you’d like to lend a hand, please don’t hesitate to contact us, new members are always welcome.